Time & Location
Jul 29, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Calgary, 4320, Bow River Pathway, Calgary, AB T1X 0L6, Canada
Join us for a day of relaxation, fun, and connection as we embark on a scenic float down the picturesque Bow River in Calgary. Whether you're a nature enthusiast, an avid adventurer, or simply looking to unwind with friends, this event promises to be an experience to remember. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to connect with fellow participants of the Konekt Social Club community!
We will meet at West Baker Park boat launch at noon. A typical float will last a 2 -4 hours depending on river conditions. The float will end at footbridge of Prince's Island Park. Your safety is top priority. Life jackets will be provided to ensure a worry-free experience for all participants.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for a day on the river, including sun protection (hats, sunscreen, etc.).
- We recommend bringing a dry bag or waterproof container for personal items and valuables.
- Konekt will provide light snacks and water.
- Should you require a ride back to West Baker Park, please ensure to select the shuttel option.
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines and instructions is mandatory for all participants.